If you have a website built on jQuery, you can easily add the Wheel of Fortune script to your site to engage your visitors and offer them a chance to win rewards. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you install the script:
- Log in to your website's content management system and navigate to the page where you want to add the Wheel of Fortune script.
- Add the following code to the
<head>section of your HTML code:
- Copy and paste the following code wherever you want the Wheel of Fortune script to appear on your site:
<div id="ww-wheel"></div><script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Note: Replace "YOUR_ID" with your unique ID from your Wheel of Fortune account.
- Save and publish your changes.
- Test your website to ensure that the Wheel of Fortune script is working properly.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Wheel of Fortune script on your jQuery-based website. If you have any questions or encounter any issues during the installation process, please contact our support team for assistance.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email