If you have a Wix website and want to install the Wheel of Fortune widget on it, follow the instructions below.
Before installing the Wheel of Fortune widget, you need to obtain your unique ID from wheelwidget.com. If you haven't already created a Wheel of Fortune account, you can do so here. Once you have logged in to your account, click on "Add Wheel" to create a new wheel. In the "Wheel Settings" section, you will find your unique ID.
In Wix, you can add a custom code element to any page on your website. This element allows you to add your own HTML code to your website.
- Open your Wix website editor and go to the page where you want to add the Wheel of Fortune widget.
- Click the "Add" button on the left-hand side of the editor.
- Scroll down and click on "More".
- Click on "Embeds" and select "Custom Embeds".
- Drag and drop the "Custom Embeds" element onto your page.
- Click on the "Custom Embeds" element that you just added to your page.
- Click on the "Enter Code" button.
- Paste the following code into the code box:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your unique ID from the Wheel of Fortune website.
- Click on "Apply" to save the code.
You can now preview your page to see the Wheel of Fortune widget in action. If everything looks good, you can publish your changes to make the widget live on your website.
That's it! You have successfully installed the Wheel of Fortune widget on your Wix website.
Our support & Q team email