- Log in to your Magento website as an administrator.
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- Click on the "Content" tab in the top navigation bar and select "Configuration" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Edit" button for the website where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- In the "Edit Configuration" page, click on the "HTML Head" section in the left sidebar.
- In the "Scripts and Style Sheets" field, paste the following code:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Click on the "Save Configuration" button to save the changes.
- Clear your Magento cache to ensure the new script is loaded.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your Magento website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your Magento website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email