- Log in to your Plone website as an administrator.
- Go to the page or section of your website where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- Click on the "Edit" button to enter the edit mode.
- Click on the "Insert" tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the "Raw HTML" button in the toolbar.
- In the HTML editor, paste the following code where you want the widget to appear:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Save your changes and exit the edit mode.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your Plone website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your Plone website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email