- Log in to your Radiant website as an administrator.
- Go to the page or section of your website where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- Click on the "Edit Page Parts" button at the top of the page.
- Click on the "New Page Part" button in the top right corner.
- In the "New Page Part" dialog, enter a name for the page part (e.g. "WheelWidget Script").
- In the "Content" field, paste the following code:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Click on the "Create" button to save the new page part.
- Go back to the page where you want to add the WheelWidget script and click on the "Edit Page Parts" button again.
- Click on the "Add Page Part" button and select the "WheelWidget Script" page part you just created.
- Save your changes and publish your website.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your Radiant website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your Radiant website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email