If you're using CoffeeCup HTML Editor to build your website, you can easily add Wheel of Fortune Widget to your page by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Wheel of Fortune Widget account and create a new wheel or select an existing one.
- Click on the "Publish" button and copy the embed code provided.
- Open your HTML Editor and go to the page where you want to add the wheel.
- Click on the "HTML" tab to switch to the HTML view of your page.
- Paste the embed code where you want the wheel to appear on your page.
That's it! You've successfully added the Wheel of Fortune Widget to your CoffeeCup HTML Editor page.
Note: If you want to customize the look and feel of the wheel, you can do so from your Wheel of Fortune Widget account. Simply select the wheel you want to customize, click on the "General" tab, and choose your preferred colors, fonts, and images. The changes will automatically be reflected in the embed code you copied in step 2.
- That's it! Your Ember.js app is now integrated with WheelWidget. You can customize the appearance and behavior of the widget by modifying the options passed to the
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email