If you're using OpenCart to build your website and want to add the WheelWidget script to it, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your OpenCart admin panel and navigate to the page where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- Click on the "Extensions" tab on the left-hand menu and select "Modules".
- Click on the "Edit" button next to the module where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- In the module editor, add the following code to the "Footer Code" section:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Save your changes and refresh your website.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your OpenCart website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your OpenCart website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email