If you're using SITE123 to build your website and want to add the WheelWidget script to it, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your SITE123 account and navigate to the website editor.
- Select the page where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select "Advanced" from the settings menu.
- Click on the "Head" tab to open the head section of the website.
- In the "Head" section, paste the following code:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Remember to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Click on "Save" to apply the changes.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your SITE123 website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your SITE123 website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
Our support & Q team email