Before getting started, make sure you have the following:
- A Drupal website
- Admin access to your Drupal site
- Your Wheel of Fortune script code, which can be obtained from wheelwidget.com
- Log in to your Drupal site with admin credentials.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Structure > Block layout.
- Select the region where you would like the Wheel of Fortune script to appear. For example, you can choose the Footer section.
- Click Add block in the selected region.
- In the block settings, enter a title for the block, such as "Wheel of Fortune".
- In the body of the block, add the following code:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace
YOUR_ID with your own unique ID, which you can obtain from your Wheel of Fortune account on wheelwidget.com.
- Click Save block to save the changes.
- View your Drupal site to confirm that the Wheel of Fortune script is now appearing in the selected region.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Wheel of Fortune script on your Drupal website. Your visitors can now spin the wheel and engage with your site in a fun and interactive way.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email