- Log in to your Thrive Architect website as an administrator.
- Go to the page or post where you want to add the WheelWidget script.
- Click on the "Add Element" button to open the element menu.
- In the search bar, type "Custom HTML" and select the "Custom HTML" element.
- Drag and drop the "Custom HTML" element to the desired location on the page.
- Click on the "Edit Custom HTML" button in the element toolbar.
- In the "Custom HTML" editor, paste the following code:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the changes.
- Save and publish your page or post.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your Thrive Architect website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your Thrive Architect website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
Our support & Q team email