If you're using Jimdo to build your website and want to add the WheelWidget script to it, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and go to the website editor.
- Click on the "Settings" button in the top-right corner of the editor.
- Click on "Advanced Settings" in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the "Head" section and click on the "Edit Code" button.
- In the "Edit Head HTML" window, paste the following code:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in the admin panel of your WheelWidget account.
- Click "Save" to apply the changes.
That's it! The WheelWidget script should now be installed on your Jimdo website. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact us at support(at)wheelwidget.com.
We hope this instruction was helpful in adding the WheelWidget script to your Jimdo website. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know.
Our support & Q team email