To add the Wheel of Fortune Widget to your Shopify website, follow these steps:
- Go to your Wheel of Fortune Widget account and configure your widget settings in the admin panel, including colors, contact type, integrations, etc.
- Navigate to the "Code" tab in the widget settings modal window and copy the code snippet. It should look like this:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in your admin panel.
- Log in to your Shopify account and navigate to the "Online Store" section.
- Click on "Themes" and then select "Actions" and "Edit code" for the theme you want to add the widget to.
- In the code editor, scroll down to the "theme.liquid" file and click on it to open it.
- Paste the code snippet you copied in step 2 just above the closing
- Save your changes and preview your website to ensure that the Wheel of Fortune Widget appears correctly.
That's it! Your website visitors can now spin the wheel and engage with your brand. If you want to change the widget ID, simply update it in your admin panel and the widget will reflect the changes automatically.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email