To add the Wheel of Fortune Widget to your Elementor website, follow these steps:
- Go to your Wheel of Fortune Widget account and configure your widget settings in the admin panel, including colors, contact type, integrations, etc.
- Navigate to the "Code" tab in the widget settings modal window and copy the code snippet. It should look like this:
<script src="https://files.wheelwidget.com/wheel-widget.umd.js" async defer></script><wheel-widget id="YOUR_ID"></wheel-widget>
Make sure to replace "YOUR_ID" with your actual widget ID, which you can find in your admin panel.
- Log in to your Elementor website and go to the page where you want to add the Wheel of Fortune Widget.
- Add a new "HTML" element to your page by dragging it from the sidebar to the desired location.
- Paste the code snippet you copied in step 2 into the HTML element.
- Save your changes and preview the page to ensure that the Wheel of Fortune Widget appears correctly.
That's it! Your website visitors can now spin the wheel and engage with your brand. If you want to change the widget ID, simply update it in your admin panel and the widget will reflect the changes automatically.
This instruction didn't help me
Our support & Q team email